Calabrian Bergamot and Violet (Ugly for Louise)

Scented

GORGEOUS scent! I love it and wish I had the Tuscan Cypress or what not to pair it to, but, alas, I don't. Anyway, the only problems I had with the batch were not keeping the stick out of it (as most of the four colors made another color); mixing True Blue from SS and not getting the blue because one bottle dripped too fast so I said oh well; and not having a thick enough trace to layer, but I was trying something out that just flat didn't work.

Used FO at 1 oz ppo. Some say you can cut back, but nah!! Took a slight water discount and bulk of the recipe was coconut, olive and lard ... had other goodies, just not enough to mention. I did add GM and CM at trace, but it didn't make my batch move any more quickly. OK enough yabba yabba.

[ATTACH]14661[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458442049_thumb.jpg

Have you looked at Aroma Haven/Rustic Escentuals? They have it. Description for you on the Tuscan Cypress is:

Inspired by energizing smells of nature in Tuscan, Italy, this distinctive fragrance is exotic and outdoorsy. It's a scent that is clean and natural, just like a pile of freshly chopped Cypress soaked by an early morning summer rain. The smell of mixed evergreens is warmed by a sprinkle of spice to make a rustic fragrance that will appeal to both men and women.

I've been wanting to try the scent, but haven't gotten it yet.

Description on the Calabrian Bergamot and Violet is:

A fabulous hidden treasure from the heart of Tuscany! The lavish floral heart pairs sweet bergamot and delicate violet with no perfume undertones - it's a fresh, gentle breeze from a lush Italian oasis. The middle notes of sparkling citron and fresh pear are seated upon a delicate base of soft sandalwood. A premium choice for gift sets that include soaps, toiletries and candles. (Pair with our Tuscan Cypress for a mix of sparkling fresh Italian leaves and florals!) If you'd like to add a beautiful soft undertone to round out the florals, blend with a hint of Vanilla Bean....really!

OMG woman, those aren't ugly. I expected to see something putrid from your description, lmbo! Yes, maybe they weren't what you were "going for", but I wouldn't call them ugly.

(we won't even talk about my last 2 batches of swirled soap that didn't even turn out to be soap. But hey, I think I've got the swirling part down lol)