** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Happy almost Valentine's Day! Anyone doing a special show this weekend? I'm so ready for spring.

Waiting on the outcome of a job interview from Wed - nerve wracking (even though I already have a job, I'm not too fond of it)

Working on lots of rose items for local sale - people at work are wanting gifts for next week. And I'll be doing more lemongrass - reminds me of summer. Hmmm, doesn't sound like a good mix of scents in the basement - rose and lemongrass :)

Have a great weekend!

Lots of playing around this weekend.

I'll be testing some new scents in my Melt wax.

Spiced Apples & Peaches

Stormwatch

Tropical Tuberose

Coconut Banana Blast

Ocean

Orange Cantaloupe

Watermelon

Also will be playing around with some new molds I bought.

And last but not least I'll be tweaking my body butter recipe so it wont be so greasy.

Mindy :)

We have orders for Valentine Baskets. We came up with a real cute idea. All orders are preordered and paid in advance.

Basket:

2- tumblers one with Fire Place then they can choose from Lick Me All Over, Butt Naked, Satin Sheets, Crème Brulee or Amber Romance.

2- Wine glasses

Chocolates

Rose petals (silk)

Video of a Fire Place

Wrapped w/a bow.

And its call “A Romantic Evening by the Fire”. Retail; $40.00

I don’t have a TABC license so for each order the customer gives me their own wine or champagne and I’ll set it into the basket also, and anything else they would like to add. One guy has a Diamond Necklace for his girlfriend. I told him to hold on to that and when he comes to pick up the basket I’ll put in before he takes it.

We have 23 of these ordered but I have made up 30 just in case someone has a last minute thought.

We have orders for Valentine Baskets. We came up with a real cute idea. All orders are preordered and paid in advance.

Basket:

2- tumblers one with Fire Place then they can choose from Lick Me All Over, Butt Naked, Satin Sheets, Crème Brulee or Amber Romance.

2- Wine glasses

Chocolates

Rose petals (silk)

Video of a Fire Place

Wrapped w/a bow.

And its call “A Romantic Evening by the Fire”. Retail; $40.00

I don’t have a TABC license so for each order the customer gives me their own wine or champagne and I’ll set it into the basket also, and anything else they would like to add. One guy has a Diamond Necklace for his girlfriend. I told him to hold on to that and when he comes to pick up the basket I’ll put in before he takes it.

We have 23 of these ordered but I have made up 30 just in case someone has a last minute thought.

Very cute idea!

I've been playing with new votive wax and new essential oils, trying to perfect what I thought was already perfected (wicks!), so I haven't really been looking for any venue to sell at right now... I do have one wholesale order for unscented soy votives, yay! She's buying 120 votives for $80- that'll get me a case of my wax, not making any $ off the deal, but will have a lot of wax left to play with so it's cool.

Essential oils in palm wax, various colors. I did sweet fennel, french lavender, juniper berry, Lemon Eucalyptus and atlas cedarwood the other day in starburst palm wax. Tonight or tomorrow I will finish with Florida Lemon, naiouli (stinks oob in my opinion), eucalyptus & spruce, in palm wax (would try in soy but don't have the wax yet, ran out of it the other day). These are for the lady who is buying the 120 votives... going to give her a votive of each scent. I also poured rose geranium, clary sage and ginger EOs in feathered palm for her. Hoping to get her to buy 4 or 5 types, maybe mix some scents (some are nauseating, like the clary sage, but may smell good with a sweeter scent added).

I got my samples from a lady on Ebay- www.meadowsweet.com

And testing my ocean scent in 16 oz mason jars, C3 wax and CD16. I am pretty sure I'm gonna wick up to CD18. I was using CD20 but didn't like the fact that some of my jars had the tendency to soot a bit. I hate soot!

Testing 5 oz apothecary jars in palm and soy.

I have some pics I'm gonna put in the gallery when I get around to doing it... I had 4 votives and 3 jars going at once the other nite... anyone would have thought i was either crazy or a fanatic. lol.

Poured a 6 oz ball with atlas cedarwood EO and couldn't get it outta the mold til I stuck it in the oven for 15 min. Note to self- spray molds before pouring!!

I think that's it but the weekend's still young! :D:laugh2:

Poured my first rustics last week and thought they turned out darn nice (if I'm allowed to say so myself :D ) but wasn't entirely happy with how they burned. So this weekend is forgetting all the pretty layering stuff in order to concentrate on reworking a basic formula to see if I can get a flame I like.

Got an order for 2 dozen candles for house warming party, scented with sex on the beach and gulf tides from BC. Got a new computer so I'm still working that out with downloads, etc. (what a PITA). It's a beautiful weekend here in Florida so going fishing tomorrow!