Baby blocks

SatinDucky

These are for a gal at work who just had a baby girl :)

All are scented lavender. I figure she'll need all the relaxation help she can get...LOL

Can't really see the letters on the blocks in the pic because of the light color :(

Oh, and before anyone asks....the blocks are 4625 and wicked (lx-10) to burn like a mini pillar. This pic is going into the 3rd burn, 2 hrs each for the first two times. That little hole isn't a blowout... it's almost 1/2" above the melt pool ;)

post-27-139458441954_thumb.jpg

post-27-139458441957_thumb.jpg

Very nice, are the blocks silicone molds? I've got a baby shower coming up in a few months..... I'm thinking those would be nice to make for it.

Thanks

Yup, they are. If you get one and decide to use a pin instead of wicking it... use an ice pick or something round to make the hole, not a flat knife. Had a heck of a time keeping the pin straight :(

After looking at those, I really regret not doing something similar in pink and blue for our March of Dimes kickoff rally. I fully intended to work up something for the goody bags and let it slip up on me.