I am laughing so hard that my side hurts. I just went to Walmart to pick up my turkey fryer. The Masterbuilt digital one. OH LORD, I didn't realize how big it is. It looks like I could melt a whole box of wax in that thing. I expected it to be a little bigger than my presto pot, but WOW. I am so excited to use it. I just got my fundraiser tally sheet and I will be putting it to good use. Wish me luck.

Okay, so I used it last night. I put it on the second tier of my workspace and put my pour pot on my scale under it. It took no time to fill and you could adjust the fill speed so well that measuring was simple.

The digital controls are AWESOME, jut set and it beeps when it has reached to right temp. I highly reccomend this. For the money, it can't be beat.

I've been thing of getting a turkey fryer..How much wax does it hold and how long does it take to melt it. If you shut it off with wax still in it does it remelt it ok?

Lots of questions before I invest in one. What is the average price of one, about $150.00.