Why Why Why do customers like Love Spell?

lsbennis

I don't get it...I just poured this recently for the first time from a customer request...it has to be the most nasty smelling fo my nose has ever encountered!!! :lipsrseal It smells like rancid laundry detergent...lol...:shocked2: why do people like this?

I tried CS Love Spell and didn't care for it either. It smells like crayons and grape koolaid to me. Yuck!

LOL!!! It DOES kinda smell like this! But I compared it to the real thing, and CS's is very accurate, despite the crayon smell!

If you MUST pour it and you cannot do CS's, NG has a sweeter, candier smelling version that is different but still satisfies my LoveSpell fans...

-Kristi

don't get them started on Pink Sugar though!!!

I think the love spell from peaks is a nice smell....now I dont think I would want to spell it all the time but it isnt bad....I'm not home so I cant go sniff and give a description (lol)...but I dont remember "crayons and grape koolaid"....lol

It's been well over a yr since I've poured LS, but I was sure glad it didn't sell well. It wasn't an all-time worst, but I really didn't like it. Mine didn't have any 'off' notes, just over-kill on the sweet fruit -- seems like mostly kids like this one.

Susan.

Guest Candelishis

Love Spell is my 2nd best seller. And I have all the VS products in the scent. I wear it all the time. Lol. I even use the Love Spell scented hairspray. I LOVE the stuff. Isn't it weird how some people love something and others hate it? I can't stand eucalyptus, but the hippies love it and buy my eucalyptus candles!! So I'll keep it! LoL!

I don't know what koolaid smells like but I have a love/hate relationship with Love Spell. Some days I like it, and some days it makes me sick. Kind of like how I jumped on the Pink Sugar bandwagon, got it and realized the stuff causes headaches that are out of this world. Too sugary.

You have never smelled no red kool-aid? PM me your address...lmao

I don't like the smell of LoveSpell either, but I gotta tell ya guys really like this scent. I use it as a hair conditioner and body spray and guys are always asking me what scent I am wearing. DH really loves it and I only wear it because he goes nuts over it otherwise I would never use the stuff. Once I put it on I don't notice the scent. Thank God for that...

Guest Candelishis
I don't like the smell of LoveSpell either, but I gotta tell ya guys really like this scent. I use it as a hair conditioner and body spray and guys are always asking me what scent I am wearing. DH really loves it and I only wear it because he goes nuts over it otherwise I would never use the stuff. Once I put it on I don't notice the scent. Thank God for that...

LoL...this reminds me...I used to work at a graphic design firm, and I had a bottle of LS lotion on my desk. Every morning when I got to work I put some on. The IT guy would come walking past at the same time every morning and say "Mmmmm...you smell like a stripper"...I never knew if this was a good or bad thing..LoL. He informed me that it was a very good thing. Then another guy asked once "What are you wearing?" I said "Love Spell..." He said "Wow, it's working!"..haha...Pervs.

You all are better marketer's than I. I don't carry lovespell, don't recall having ever smelled it, but I do know this...If I don't like it I don't make it cause I can't SELL it!!! I won't even try pink sugar since someone told me it smells like cotton candy which seems very gross to me!

My very best seller is cucumber mint. I'm hoping that comes to and end because I used to LOVE it and totally talked it up and it sells, sells, sells! But now it's just starting to make me sick to smell it - too strong, too something I can't put a finger on. So I'm soaping and lotioning the last of the bottle of FO I have and then it's history. I guess if I get a huge cry for Cuke mint I will keep it, but I don't know. I gotta' love it to sell it....

You all are better marketer's than I. I don't carry lovespell, don't recall having ever smelled it, but I do know this...If I don't like it I don't make it cause I can't SELL it!!! I won't even try pink sugar since someone told me it smells like cotton candy which seems very gross to me!

My very best seller is cucumber mint. I'm hoping that comes to and end because I used to LOVE it and totally talked it up and it sells, sells, sells! But now it's just starting to make me sick to smell it - too strong, too something I can't put a finger on. So I'm soaping and lotioning the last of the bottle of FO I have and then it's history. I guess if I get a huge cry for Cuke mint I will keep it, but I don't know. I gotta' love it to sell it....

There are a few Fo's I despise, but keep them bc of customer demand. I HATE jackfrost.... hate balsam fir. Etc... but they love them. Nauseating, really...

I'm gonna cut down on my FO's I offer simply bc I am not making any $ bc of the cost of all the Fo's... Don't know which ones to cut yet! Argh

I guess I'll figure that out soon. Time to do inventory (and taxes).