Craft show this weekend~ UPDATE!

Fire and Ice

This Saturday. I did this show year before last, when it was a two day show, and did very well but I didn't do it last year because they cut the show down to one day but kept the same table fees in place!:angry2:

But this year they called because the only candle people they have is Golden Canyon and I feel that it is good for me to go in and compete again the "Big Boys!" I've done it with Golden Canyon and Home Interior and I want the public to get a reality lesson on quality and prices.

Wish me luck!

Fire

The show was okay but not great however the HI lady never even showed. Did 5Xs my booth fee which is okay but not great. The organizer didn't advertise very much so the crowd was slim but I outsold everybody else, which was good.

The clamshells were the stars! Everybody loved them even though didn'd have most of the florals not many of the bake goods done.

Big seller was Blackberry both in candles and in clamshells.

After enough of us complained, they are going back to a two day show in mid November.:yay: And the booth frees are the same!

Thanks Robin. Yeah, she came back because I wasn't there last year and she sold a whooping 4 candles last year. I don't think she sold any this year though. She did come over to checkout the clamshells though. Thought they were interesting but didn't buy anything. We chatted though. I like being friendly with ALL of the crafters, compitition included.:P