Great Customer Service

cindym

I LOVE PEAKS!:D

Got my order today and everything smells awesome!:yay: I've been pouring them all day and night, both candles and clamshells! I had a friend come over and keep me company while I worked and she was just in love with the scents! She's a Peaks fan too and she doesn't even make candles! She just buys mine!

:wave: Hi Alan!

I love peaks too and their wax is awesome,,I am so happy with them. The only time I do not buy from them is if I need Jars or dye chips,,,They have been very good to me and their customer service is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! Im a happy Chandler!!!!:D

Peak has spoiled me with their great service. Ordered some cookie cutters last week end. Have been :waiting: all week. Finally got an e-mail today saying the order was shipped. And I had been hoping they would arrive today. Think Nachelle would carry cookie cutters too? I can always hope.

Peaks has always gone above and beyond for me..which is why I will always keep going back for more. I've gotten to the point where it's more fun to call my order in now, than to place it online :D They usually have me ROFL before the phone call is complete. Today I ordered and had the shipping notification when I got home from work..my stuff will be here Monday :yay: They are only about 3 1/2 hours from me, but I couldn't drive there for less than what shipping costs usually, and Friday to Monday is pretty peachy service if you ask me! I have a few other suppliers, and they top my list and probably always will! Thanks Alan and Nachelle~