Mulled Cider

Henryk

I don't think there is another scent as good as WYW Mulled Cider. I'm pouring it this fall and it is my best seller. I only use 1 oz/lb but add a little green apple to make it burn right. It has so many top, middle and bottom notes, I think it would be hard to duplicate. I think it's worth it.

I don't think there is another scent as good as WYW Mulled Cider. I'm pouring it this fall and it is my best seller. I only use 1 oz/lb but add a little green apple to make it burn right. It has so many top, middle and bottom notes, I think it would be hard to duplicate. I think it's worth it.

I agree, this is a great one & the price isn't really an issue since you can use less p.p... I do however also love TCS Cinnamon Cider and mix the two of these for an amazing cider!

I really like WYW's Mulled Cider, but at 28.95 lb. its an extravagance for me. If you know what it smells like, would you happen to know a cheaper alternative?

TIA

I use Alabaster's Mulled Cider. I always loved Gold Canyon's Mulled Cider and it seems to be the same. :)

Dallas Dean - Everyone does say that you can use less. I tried and find the wonderful scent to be weaker, same for the WYW Buttercream Crunch. I suppose it is just a difference in "smellers." I wish I could get really good results with ony 1/2 oz/# It would be a lot less expensive. I use 6006. Thks for your response.