CS Very Vanilla

I just had to post that I finished testing CS Very Vanilla and it is amazing. 1oz pp in 464 8oz straight side jar, cd16 wick. I wicked up, but didn't need to so I think that I will back it down to cd14. This scent is AMAZING. It got better each time I lit it. I have yet to find a vanilla that is more rich and yummy than this one with such a STRONG scent throw. I have the last littlw but burning right now and my house smells SO GOOD. Just had to share. I highly recomend this scent.

It has performed very well for me (4625). Very strong vanilla throw, no mixing issues, no wicking issues, however, it is not THE vanilla for me. The quest goes on...

Can I ask what you didn't like about it? Does it have an artificial cold throw? That's my biggest problem w/ vanillas, I always detect an artificial note that turns me off...:confused:

I don't think it has that artificial vanilla smell, it's just a bit too buttery/bakery for me. It's not THE one I am looking for, but it is very good. I gave away a few pillars with this scent at Christmas time, and people seemed to really like it.

(I am not sure THE one for me actually exists, but I keep looking!).

I just had to post that I finished testing CS Very Vanilla and it is amazing. 1oz pp in 464 8oz straight side jar' date=' cd16 wick. I wicked up, but didn't need to so I think that I will back it down to cd14. This scent is AMAZING. It got better each time I lit it. I have yet to find a vanilla that is more rich and yummy than this one with such a STRONG scent throw. I have the last littlw but burning right now and my house smells SO GOOD. Just had to share. I highly recomend this scent.[/quote']

I'm so glad I read your post. I'm going to be testing 464 with CD wicks and have been eyeballin CS very vanilla since it came out. How well do you like 464? I've been working with 415 and it's been a total PITA to wick...grrr...hopefully I'll have better luck with CD's in the 464.

I'm so glad I read your post. I'm going to be testing 464 with CD wicks and have been eyeballin CS very vanilla since it came out. How well do you like 464? I've been working with 415 and it's been a total PITA to wick...grrr...hopefully I'll have better luck with CD's in the 464.

I have used CS's Very Vanilla in 464 with CD wicks... it's been the best straight vanilla I've tried throw wise. It's NOT an vanilla extract scent (which I think I like better), but is almost like a vanilla frosting scent. It's definitely sweet. I have a vanilla freak friend who is head over heels for that one.

-Kristi

I LOVE 464. For me, it is so easy to wick especially with the cd wicks. They are fabulous. I have great scent throw with nearly all of my scents, but particularly NG, CS and Makes Scents. I didn't like Millcreek. If you try 464 you will fall in love. I melt to 180 add Fo around 175 and pour at 140-150. Smooth tops every time. It is wonderful.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to testing Very Vanilla. I love it!

CB135

7.5%

8ozjj

Awesome cold and hot throw. Buttery type vanilla smell to me. Very similar if not exact to Millcreek's Extreme Vanilla, which I think is similar to CC's Vanilla Vodoo. This one is a definite winner!