If you could ONLY carry 5 scents, what would they be?:)

candlemaker74

Guest Candelishis

Love Spell - peak's

Pink Sugar - peak's

Cranberry Citrus - peak's

Creme Brulee - CS

Black Currant Vanilla - got this one from an ebay supplier...she went out of business!!!!! I bought ALL of this FO that she had in stock when she announced her closing, because I can't find it anywhere else. and it's my favorite. It smells sooooooooooooooo good. I'll definitely ALWAYS carry it, because I have a ridiculous amount of it...lol...more than I'll probably use in a lifetime.

Mine would be:

Pink Chocolate (BW)

Mexican Vanilla (JBN)

Sun Fresh Laundry (WSP Clean Laundry)

Cedar Spice Wood (C&S)

Lemon Biscotti Pie (Berts)

Of course, I have more, but here's some of my fav's.

Carrie

That was just flat out RUDE! And to top that off this is a FRAGRANCE DISCUSSION SECTION.

And Ditto!

Right now best sellers for candles:

Tranquility (own blend lavender, sage & chamomile)

Pomegranate Orange (Southern Soapers)

Apple Rose (own blend)

Lily of the Valley (Sweetcakes)

Blueberry Cheesecake (Candle Science)

Soaps:

Lily of the Valley (Sweetcakes)

Trippy Hippie (Southern Soapers)

Tranquility (own blend)

Lime Margarita (Sweetcakes)

Green Tea Mandarin (own blend)

Love Spell - peak's

Pink Sugar - peak's

Cranberry Citrus - peak's

Creme Brulee - CS

Black Currant Vanilla - got this one from an ebay supplier...she went out of business!!!!! I bought ALL of this FO that she had in stock when she announced her closing, because I can't find it anywhere else. and it's my favorite. It smells sooooooooooooooo good. I'll definitely ALWAYS carry it, because I have a ridiculous amount of it...lol...more than I'll probably use in a lifetime.

Hi there, just wanted to say...if in about 10 years you run out LOL that NG has this one now, it's a new scent. I haven't tried it yet though but thought I would let you know!

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/candlemaking-soap-supplies/item/df-00018/-NG-Black-Currant-Vanilla-Type-Fragrance-New-(ZB,-ZS).html

As for my personal top 5 (right this moment):

- SW Be Delicious

- SW Honey & Shea

- NG's Mardi Gras

- ICS Cactus & Sea Salt

- Bert's Silk Sheets

:)

Melany

I've been burned before adding fragrances that someone had said "oh, you HAVE to have this, everyone will LOVE it" :rolleyes2 so now I only stock what I KNOW is an awesome seller or that I absolutely love and wouldn't mind keeping all of it. This said, for candles, I love:

Cranberry Marmalade (CS) - although Blackberry Marmalade is a great one too, just not OOB... it stinks til it's in something...

Wildberry Zinger Tea (BCN)- I love this one. I have Wildberry Mousse since I was trying to narrow down on suppliers, but I really prefer the tea scent.

Amish Harvest (TCS)- Yum. It's like cinnamon bread pudding out of the oven. Gooey and yummy.

This Old House (TCS)- OK, I can't eat this one, but it's so layered and interesting and has a cold throw to die for. Very good.

Pumpkin Souffle (CS)- I have tried lots of pumpkins, and I really like the richness and creaminess of this one. Not super spicey or cinnamony, just pumpkin and butter and cream and sugar.

OK. That's my top 5. I have more I love, but if I could only have 5 these would be mine. Of course, candles have seasons and I sell the most during fall until Christmas, so I'm sticking with these above. I love Spicy Apples and Peaches from TCS for something spiced. I also love Mistletoe for a green Christmasy scent. I've GOT to smell Raspberry Patchouli as I LOVE earthy berry combos...

-Kristi

Guest Candelishis
Hi there, just wanted to say...if in about 10 years you run out LOL that NG has this one now, it's a new scent. I haven't tried it yet though but thought I would let you know!

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/candlemaking-soap-supplies/item/df-00018/-NG-Black-Currant-Vanilla-Type-Fragrance-New-(ZB,-ZS).html

THANK YOU!!!!!!! I have only found a couple of other places that carry it, and theirs sucks. NG's is probably good though. lol. I'll have to get a sample next time I order from them, to see if it's any good. Cause you never know......the 36 pounds I got from her might not last me....LOL...