Pumpkin Pie !

HEHMOM

Who has a really good true smelling , excellent dead on pumpkin pie scent. Would be used in soy wax. Thanks !! :rolleyes:

Well, I don't know if it is a dead on pumpkin scent but I have had the most luck with The Scented Bean's Pumpkin Spice and also WYW and WSP's Perfect Pumpkin (these two are not dead on -- I don't think). I had a lot of trouble finding a pumpkin to throw well and I tried several. TSB's pumpkin throws pretty good for a pumpkin but it is not a knock your socks off throw but better than most. Actually, the strongest one so far in my soy is WYW or WSP's Perfect Pumpkin. These seem the same to me and are strong for a pumpkin. I find though that they seem to have a little more of a graham cracker scent in with the pumpkin and not just a pumpkin with spice. I could be wrong in detecting what the other scent is but it seems like graham cracker. It also has a cinnamon smell. So, I use both TSB's Pumpkin Spice and WYW's (cheaper than WSP) Perfect Pumpkin. HTH :)

ike-

just wondering what % you are using in your soy that you didn't get a good hot throw from js oils? if you don't mind me asking. :wink2: Stacy

I was using 8 % in ez soy. The other gragrances that I had a very weak scent throw was cinn. roll with van. cream frosting, van. buttercream was ok in a small room. Js told me that these all had excellent scent throws. The biggest problem that I had with just scent was that I wanted to try a soy/para blend so I tried there blend. I made a pine forest candle and the whole jar started on fire. 4 inch diameter flame. Js told me that it probably was my cd wicks burning hot. I have probably made about 15000 candles before including parafin and soy and never had a problem like this.