What up with Soy Candle?

Are they out on vacation or something? I ordered on Sun. I never got an order confirmation or shipping yet, it only takes a day at the most to get here. That the reason I order from them. I emailed and still no answer. Of course my account says pending, I have learned you don't count on that!:confused: I guess I will call tomorrow and see whats up if no one has any input!

I don't know what has happened to them! Their service use to be so good and so fast! I could email them and Melissa would get back with me within an hour sometimes, if not by the end of the day. I always got my order usually within 2 days................not anymore! I still haven't received an answer to a

email I sent before Christmas! I don't understand! They took Fresh Cotton off of their web site and I don't know if they are going to carry it anymore or not........I have already found a substitute if not. I don't like dealing with somone that unrealiable! I used to get my wax from them, but I found another supplier for that too because of the way they are now. I don't like waiting a week for my supplies!

Good luck!

I was not able to phone them today. (had a take care of mother-in-law day):rolleyes2 :timeout: However this evening there was a shipping notfication in my email. But it will not be delivered now till MON> over a week and I live in IN. My email was never answered.

Things happen I know that we don't always have control over. I would be the first to understand that. At the very least would have thought they I would have emailed me with an explaination. I even wrote if they were out of stock to notify me. Just so I would know. Both in my order and my email. Not sure if I will order again.:(

SoyCandle.com has always put the customer service at the top of its list.

If you make us aware of any issues you have we do will care of them.

If your order has been delayed at all, it would be for one of the following reasons:

Holidays off (we did get xmas off with our family along with new years)

Non payments (cc declines or paypal payments that have not cleared)

Products not in stock (we try our best to keep popular items in stock first then less popular thereafter)

Or if a customer cancels the order theirself

We would love to be able to promise same day ship out but we cannot in all orders ,but we do try to make that our goal because we understand what it feels like to need products quickly.

I wish that some of these comments/issues would have been brought to my attention they truly would have been resolved promptly.

As far as email answers go, I do my best to answer each email we receive myself as quickly as I can, I am sorry if certain emails did not reach me. I would never intend for any email to go unanswered. If it reaches my email box I answer it.

Hope this helps answer your questions , if not give me a call and I will answer any questions you need answered.

Thank you

Well that is not true it is pretty much decided on a case by case basis. Now a supplier that are conducting a lot of customer service is not allowed. A post like this where people are not getting their e-mail answered, a supplier coming and say that sorry guys I didn't get them please call is not a problem.

We do want suppliers to help people by answering questions but customer service should be done by e-mail or phone.

Just confused. The thread last week with Mandi and Designer 218 was deleted when she explained she was accepting new clients when it was stated she wasn't. Just trying to figure out what the rules/regs are, they do seem different depending on who responds to the thread, etc. I got it!

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
I sent in my order late last night (1/14). By 11:44pm I received email confirmation. At 8:31a this morning I received notice that it had shipped. All is well. :thumbsup:

:yay:So glad for you! Don't you love it when that happens. For some reason I was not that lucky! :sad2:

I did want to post, that I was checking my CC bill today and I guess that Soy Candle is owned by Aromalight Candle because that is what is on the bill. I did not know that.:tiptoe:

I didn't think these kinds of posts (from a supplier) were permitted on this forum any longer.

They should be able to defend themselves. Geeze Bert posted all over the place on this board and that was ok. Think about it.