Novelty

SatinDucky

Okay..I have to confess something. I really like the blue kitty MUCH better than that gray one you made months ago..sorry..it looked .........uhmm embryonic :D This one is so much less creepy!! (there, i finally said it and i feel so much better..feel free to Throw wax, presto pots, etc. etc.) The flame candle is just cool~ I really like it! Good work Duck! :)

You're more than welcome to make ANY comments about anything I post, good or bad! I appreciate all viewpoints :smiley2: The grey one is still my favorite :tongue2: I picked that color in the beginning trying to go for realistic colors. Lots of grey/black cats. It was either that or brown, cuz calico was out of the question :D I picked blue this time because it's my daughters fav color. But this one is getting torched :laugh2:

pour in, pour out?? Not sure what that is, so probably not...LOL. Thanks for the nice words about the pics. I'm trying to work on looking a little more professional, but it's gonna take a long time. I figure I better start early :D

For those who don't remember the "embryonic" kitty... this is it...

SDKittyFrnt.jpg

pour in, pour out?? Not sure what that is, so probably not...LOL. Thanks for the nice words about the pics. I'm trying to work on looking a little more professional, but it's gonna take a long time. I figure I better start early :D

For those who don't remember the "embryonic" kitty... this is it...

SDKittyFrnt.jpg

YIKES!!! That's IT! ::::SHUDDER:::::eek:

(Did I mention that I really like the blue kitty? And that the flame was very cool?) hehe

Ohhh! Same thing I did with the kitties. I just scent the wax and fill the molds full. The add a drop of color. The heat in the wax mixes it some. If I'm not real careful, it'll mix it all the way :undecided The flame actually has 3 drops of color, red, orange and yellow. Unfortunately, it mixed more than I wanted it to. I had to stick the skewer down in there to get the color ro move into the narrow tip some. I was hoping the different colors would show in streaks.