Pics for website

cybersix

thanks to everyone, which pic of warmer/tarts do you like best?

I was thinking to use one. I already have another one in which only a bungh of tarts is shown, so I'd add one of these two.

The black warmer comes from a shop I have near home, the other (that's really cool) is a gift from my mom so I didn't ask her where she bought it!

Thanks!

Oh WOW. Your photography is fantastic!

The only thing I'd do differently is with your tart melters. On the first one, at the bottom where the tea light is, I thought I was looking through the melter and there was a smudge on the wall. I didn't recognize the white wall was actually the tea light because the candle and the wall are the same color. I'd use a different color tea light. Cream would be nice.

On the second picture of the melter, I'd just straighten up the tea light. It looks like it is sitting a little crooked to me.

Your pictures are so nice and crisp and clear that I notice everything. They all look great.

Oh WOW. Your photography is fantastic!

The only thing I'd do differently is with your tart melters. On the first one, at the bottom where the tea light is, I thought I was looking through the melter and there was a smudge on the wall. I didn't recognize the white wall was actually the tea light because the candle and the wall are the same color. I'd use a different color tea light. Cream would be nice.

On the second picture of the melter, I'd just straighten up the tea light. It looks like it is sitting a little crooked to me.

Your pictures are so nice and crisp and clear that I notice everything. They all look great.

Thanks. Now that I look carefully at the pics it makes a lot of sense what you are suggesting. I didn't realize it before.

The second melter is all crooked, it looks not straight. I have to check it.

Thanks a lot for your comments and suggestions!