What's everybody burning?

soycool

Daystar's Mint Angel, NG's Apple Jack & Peel, WF Pumpkin Crunch Cake, GL Red Hot Cinnamon, CS Peach, FOH Japanese Pear & Ginseng, IFT Christmas Mulberry and BW Breeze in the Keys...and just poured some CC Sultry Angel votives. Wow, I think I am a candle nut! :cheesy2:

Daystar's Mint Angel, NG's Apple Jack & Peel, WF Pumpkin Crunch Cake, GL Red Hot Cinnamon, CS Peach, FOH Japanese Pear & Ginseng, IFT Christmas Mulberry and BW Breeze in the Keys...and just poured some CC Sultry Angel votives. Wow, I think I am a candle nut! :cheesy2:

How's that Mint Angel throwing for ya?

How's that Mint Angel throwing for ya?

It's not doing too great. I think I have an HTP41 wick in the 4794 wax votive and it's not as strong as when I use the zinc wicks. Just hate the mushrooming! Plus, the Apple Jack & Peel from the next room over is super strong in the J223 container with a zinc.

It's not doing too great. I think I have an HTP41 wick in the 4794 wax votive and it's not as strong as when I use the zinc wicks. Just hate the mushrooming! Plus, the Apple Jack & Peel from the next room over is super strong in the J223 container with a zinc.

I'll be pouring it soon into 50/50 (I'm not sure what kind of wax the 4794 is that you're using) with zincs and I'll let you know how it does...

P.S. sorry to hijack :tiptoe: ...back to hearing what everyone's enjoying smelling up their houses with! lol!

That's too funny CandyBee! I also am burning Sunwashed Linen(JS) in palm and I am also finishing up Mistletoe.I have already poured ,Southern Belle(all in palm)The Hampton's,Egyption Rose & Geranium...trying to get ready for Spring.

Kimmeroo