FO/FO combos you'd like to see in 08?

Scented

Just was curious to see what people are hunting for or hoping to see in 2008. While I would say lower patchouli prices, that isn't going to happen lol!

So I would like to an affordable Polo Black that is CP soapable and some fresh garden mint scents. Sad thing is we were sniffing Yankee's not too long ago and there's an FO that's wonderful, but I can't remember the name. Sigh.

Thanks for the suggestion Scent Cellar!

MA I'd love to take one, but schedule is too sporadic to handle it. HOWEVER ... we need some aromatherapists here. Do invite them.

That Cucumber Mint is the BOMB in B&B.

Very fresh and full of energy. I hate cucumber, but I like this scent.

I am going to see if I can perhaps gather some info, with permission of course, to post some knowledge on EO's. Like a point of reference with some hyper links. They are often misunderstood and this could be helpful.

After the class, of course.

Still deciding the best route to go. They have one here at the college as well.

I'd love to find at dupe of Hendri Bendel's Cinnamon Bark. I haven't smelled it burning, but fell in love with the cold throw. Such a nice twist to cinnamon, I want it! I haven't found a supplier yet that carries it, but haven't finished searching either...

I'd love to find at dupe of Hendri Bendel's Cinnamon Bark. I haven't smelled it burning, but fell in love with the cold throw. Such a nice twist to cinnamon, I want it! I haven't found a supplier yet that carries it, but haven't finished searching either...

You may want to check out Candlewic as they have a "Canella Bark" that is quite similar. :)

You may want to check out Candlewic as they have a "Canella Bark" that is quite similar. :)

I did check there because I know they have a few Hendri Bendel dupes but they didn't have the cinnamon bark. I didn't even notice the canella bark, that might be worth trying. Thank you!