and two doves in a ......

Donita

.....and kaybee....I was sorta joking last week when I told my DH and daughter that we should host some kind of festival here. We live on a main road and have 3 1/2 acres.....I can just see tents popping up all over the place....LOL.... the neighbors already think I am a bit strange. Actually I only have 3 and have only met two....we are "phone" neighbors....heads up on neighborhood situations. Like rabid raccons and bear and wells running dry.....all of that fun stuff. Then there is this crazy old man Clyde who lives next to the back of our property...he is one of those that doesn't have a leaf or twig on his property......so being from the old school, he burns constantly......even when it is extra dry......right next to my property line, next to buildings so he doesn't have the burn pit in his view, God forbid.....he is really getting old....like really old......and I don't want a fire.....had one, done that.....not fun....so I will have to call the fire department next time he burns.....we have a new law here that says you can't burn within 300 feet of a neighbors property. Not 3 inches. Donita