** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Anyone been missing their pot and wanting to get back into making something cool?

I'm still in organizing mode, so nothing cooking here :( My washer died on Wednesday so I'm getting a new one delivered today. Since that's my soaping area in the basement I'm cleaning and rearranging things to make everything flow smoother.

Happy new year!

I'll be doing a couple of soap batches today--haven't decided which fo yet. :D

I'm also trying to dejunk a little bit around here and hope to get to the theater tomorrow afternoon to see Charlie Wilson's War. I've watched shows on the HIstory Channel and HBO about the making of the movie and the background and now have to see it! :)

ummm... I think I may just tinker. I've been so busy filling orders all fall and winter, I have been unable to make stuff to make stuff, you know what I mean? I just want to get in the shop, and tinker.

I have a huge trade show at the end of January for wholesale, so I'm also making up samples to take photo's. I got one of those light boxes for Christmas, so I've been working on the new catalogue pages. This trade show is for the entire year, so I have to have all collections--including more Christmas.... ug:tongue2:

Got my last order out yesterday. It was a surprise I didn't think any store would want candles this late in the year. We are re-evaluating our product line and clearing out what I am no longer going to use. I need supplies badly so I have to place my orders next week sometime. I wish everyone a great New Year!!!!!

I've decided to try a black and white ice pillar...I bought this fabulous silicone mold of 2 cherries with stems and leaves so I'm hoping to do a somewhat checker board black and white candle with the cherries attached on all 4 sides...forgot to mention...it's a square candle..lol...whenever I pour something for myself I pour a square candle...I'm a sucker for the looks of them...