New wax?

There are still quite a few suppliers that carry the 4627. I get mine from either Candles and Supplies or Carolina Candle Supplies, but I know that these aren't the only suppliers. Bittercreek also carries this wax. Depends on which is closest to you. I wouldn't change unless I had to because it means testing all over again. I haven't tried any of Peaks new waxes. They are too far from me to buy wax from.

I ordered from Peaks and they don't have it anymore. Where else can I get the IGI 4627? Can you send me a link? I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want to start all the retesting all over again, especially with the holidays so close. Lots to do in so little time.............TIA

• 1 year later...

I called Carolina because the website had said temporarily out of stock for weeks and..........they told me that they may not order any more. I ordered from C&S yesterday. Wax has gotten pricey! I have found a local oil company to buy from so next batch, I'm picking it up!:)