Boy am I a Happy Person

southern.scents

I just got my new site up and I am working on getting products added. I just thought I would see what you guys thought of my layout that was designed by Cara at paperprintsandpixels.com. I think she did a wonderful job and has been wonderful help in getting my site running. The magnificent part is, she only charge 30 BUCKS!!!! You find a custom site for less and you have managed somehting that most never do. I also decided to go with a new host and chose HCM Pro with handcraftmarket.com. Sharon has been wonderful and very helpful. I am very satisfied. Please tell me what you think about the site at this point. I know that there are no pictures, that will be fixed ASAP. On the right hand side you will also notice some space. This is the speicals section that has not been installed yet. I hope you guys like.

www.southern-scents.com

I looked briefly. Multi freshener is misspelled. Also check out your wholesale page, there are some typos there too.

Also, do you put two spaces after the period (at the end of a sentence)? Your wording under "fundraisers" is a bit awkward, try to reword it. This site looks much better than your last...Keep working on it, it's coming along nicely.

I second the comment on the header and logo type sizes, would definitely scale them down. The color scheme is great and I like the background pattern.

One thing that stand out to me also is the fact that there is no about us page. This is a highly recommended part of your website in building trust and loyalty with your customers.

Remember too that there is no rush to implement something as important as your web presence. The old saying is true; you only get one chance to make a good first impression, especially online!

I second the comment on the header and logo type sizes, would definitely scale them down. The color scheme is great and I like the background pattern.

One thing that stand out to me also is the fact that there is no about us page. This is a highly recommended part of your website in building trust and loyalty with your customers.

Remember too that there is no rush to implement something as important as your web presence. The old saying is true; you only get one chance to make a good first impression, especially online!

There is an about page. It is in the customer care drop down. There wasn't enought room to list each page so that is how we were able to add all the pages. I really like the font being large. It stands out. The picutre on the front page is a picture from last year that was just a sample picture stuck in as a place holder. After getting the graphics that are on the top of my web page, I am seriously thinking about changing that to my logo and getting new labels printed. It will look much better than what I currently have. I am not sure why some people get future home of. It may be because I was in the admin panel at that time working away. I know you said that there is no reason for me to rush this but I actually do have a reason. I am being featured in a statewide newspaper that goes to everyone and I would like to have a website to list so that if someone wanted to order they could.

When I click both the link you posted, and your web page through your user drop down, I get the same thing today as yesterday. Future site and all web deals to register domain and hosting costs. No idea why I can't see the site, but you might want to mention it to your hosting company. I've cleared my cache and everything, and still cannot view your site. :(

When I click both the link you posted, and your web page through your user drop down, I get the same thing today as yesterday. Future site and all web deals to register domain and hosting costs. No idea why I can't see the site, but you might want to mention it to your hosting company. I've cleared my cache and everything, and still cannot view your site. :(

His site shows up fine for us here. (His hosting company) It's possible that it's a DNS problem and they haven't propagated globally. That doesn't always happen overnight.

Ahhhhh that would make sense. Will check it again in a few days then to check it out. :)

I just wanted to say thanks again for the help you have provided by saving my site for me. I have been using it to steal all of my product descriptions. I am gonna have to rewrite most of them anyways but it has been a great help. Thanks.

BTW. I has to be somehting to do with your location. It took almost 24 hours to get it to where I could just see parts of it everyonce in a while. Now I am seeing the full site all the time.

I just wanted to say thanks again for the help you have provided by saving my site for me. I have been using it to steal all of my product descriptions. I am gonna have to rewrite most of them anyways but it has been a great help. Thanks.

BTW. I has to be somehting to do with your location. It took almost 24 hours to get it to where I could just see parts of it everyonce in a while. Now I am seeing the full site all the time.

Oh good! You're very welcome and glad I could help! :)

well done with the site, you definately got $30 worth. The logo stands out well in black and white...but looks a little like the Jack Daniels logo - or was that intentional?

Ha ha, I thought the same thing, either Jack or Southern Comfort. LOL!