Who has a good coconut lime that...

leisa2003

Was curious! I have a 4oz. bottle of plain coconut from thecandlesource, and I was wondering if I would ruin the bottle of coconut lime, if I add a little of the plain coconut to it? thought it may not mix well, being a different oil and all. Anyone ever mix different oils like this?

Try mixing them in a small sample bottle first or use the q-tip test. I prefer the bottles myself. I mix Peaks coconut with CS coconut lime when I want more coconut. That way you don't have to ruin a larger bottle of fragrance if it doesn't create the right mix you want.

yes defiantley dilute the coconut lime with the plain coconut. I mix fragances from different manufatorers all the time with no problems. Just make sure if you are using it for Bath and Body that both are safe. adding more coconut may require restesting the wick, sweet scents sometimes need to be wicked up.

I would start with 2 lime/coconut to 1 plain coconut and then keep adding the plain coconut from there. I am sure you dont want something too sweet.