Yuletide Christmas Show

Cindys

Hi, No I bought the snowmen from my local Dollar Store.They are tealite burners. No my risers dont collaspe.I spent all summer staining my baskets. I bought them at AC MOore with the coupons each week. Every penny helps. Thanks For Looking

Very nice indeed! Great to have a DH that has the time and inclination to make you those nice risers.

You said you stained the "baskets" but are you talking about the little votive boxes cuz I don't see any baskets on your display.

I really like those votive boxes great way to display those without them taking up tons of room-very smart.

So the tall snowmen are tealight tart burners or the snowman heads? Both look really cute.

I'm glad you did well, since I know now (after my open house) just how much work it is to set up a display like that. ;)

My mistake, the votive boxes( wooden slate crates) are divided in half. One half for melts the other for votives. Then After I stained them I lined the bottom with felt. My DH also made me the slate to divide them. I have tons of room behind them on the table for storage. It makes life so much easier.The snowmen are just tealte burners. I still can not believe they were only a dollar.

:grin2: