IDSO ~ Strongest / Best Creme Brulee

buck

I'm trying to find the best / strongest throwing Creme Brulee using 6006, 4630 or J223?

I've tried the ones from CS, BCN & NG's ~ a few of my customers say these are not as strong as the ones they got in the past :confused: Many of my other customers love NG's that I've been using for the past year ~ I'm really :confused:

Please help ~ I need your suggestions ~ Where I should try next? :confused:

I'm trying to find the best / strongest throwing Creme Brulee using 6006, 4630 or J223?

I always find myself back with the first one I ever tried, from WNW. They seem to have 3 now, so I'd suggest getting a sample of each and taking it from there.

Hi! My very favorite is Cajun's Creme Brule - and believe me I've tried quite a few - NG, CS, Peaks (which is good, Cajun's is a tad sweeter I think), ICS is very good, but Cajun's has a very nice beautiful, rich scent - I've tested Tristate's oob, smelled almost identical to Cajun's, but I haven't poured it yet - and Cajun's works great in my pre-blended paraffin...

Also, I have a friend that was hooked on Cajun's Creme Brule, but she has decided she likes TCS's Butterscotch Brule even more - thought I'd share if you want to get another Brule in your line...:D

Hugs,

Casey

Classylady ... I mix KY's Creme Brulee with ..

Coffee (CS or KY) - Caramel Latte; add a little cinnamon for Cinnamon Caramel Latte

Vanilla Hazelnut (CS) - Hazelnut Brulee

Hazelnut Coffee (CS) - Hazelnut Latte/Hazelnut Cafe

Sugar Cookie (CS) - Christmas Cookie

Peach (CS) - Peach Brulee

Strawberry (CS) - Strawberry Brulee

Blueberry (KY) - Blueberry Bruelee

(you can use just about any berry/fruit scent)

Thanks candlebuddy...I think my favorite of your mixes is the Cinnamon Caramel Latte...I'm thinking of mixing Bert's Vanilla Latte as a starting point instead of a straight coffee scent...yummmmm :drool: AND my personal favorite "Creme Brulee" is "Deb's Creme Brulee" from wixnwax or Starville as they both carry it. I've learned everyone agrees to disagree in their favorite supplier for Creme Brulee. :D

Beverly

Buck, I'm not sure how it will throw with the waxes you are using, but I really like soycandle.com's Creme Brulee. Not only is the hot throw fantastic, but the cold throw is out of this world. I made a wickless candle for a friend and it's been over a year and still fills her room with scent.

Just wanted to add, that the wickless was just poured into a beautiful bowl, and has never been lit.