Gosh I'm smart!!

Okay how many of you have a ton of partial oils, samples, unpopular, even stinky oils in your cabinet? I know I did.

I separated all the above into categories, bakery, floral, fruit, etc and mix 'em together and will come up with some non-descript name like Floral Bouquet, Country Kitchen or whatever.

And actually they smell really good and believe me I've got enough to make it worth my while to test.

Just thought I'd share.

Hey that is a great idea...So I tried it out yesterday.. With orange marmalade and a little vanilla velvet and a touch of spiced apple.. My niece came over and wanted all the candles I made with the scents LOL.. It smelled a lot like orange spice tea my mom makes each holiday season. I would consider it maybe a holiday season scent. I used equal amount of the scents as I had just less than an ounce of each. I do hope after the cure it still smells good. BTW I used ezsoy in 8 oz jj. No dyes

I do that with all my extra little amts. of wax that won't fill up a container and pour that into some large orange juice/pineapple juice cans. When I get about 2 large cans filled up I melt it all as-is and then pour. I call it candleshop and it sell's like hotcakes!

Now I can do that with the oils! Great idea!

Carrie

I do that with all my extra little amts. of wax that won't fill up a container and pour that into some large orange juice/pineapple juice cans. When I get about 2 large cans filled up I melt it all as-is and then pour. I call it candleshop and it sell's like hotcakes!

Now I can do that with the oils! Great idea!

Carrie

And tell your customers they are "limited edition" fragrances. What a splendid idea to mix them!

Good idea! Thanks! Gee...wonder what I'd come up with if I mixed all those Christmas scents I want to get rid of together? Probably something really pukey unless I categorized like you did. Otherwise, I'd have a scent called

Pinapumpkcinnopepberry. I'm watching too many commercials on tv!