Old Mill Fragrances

jakalex

Oh Miz you gotta watch out for Meridith. She's sneaky like this. You'll get that Goddess and you'll be wishing you had more and more and more and you'll be trying to find things you can do with it just to surround yourself with the scent.

Tis her I blame, really, for being out of room and thinking I needed to load up on that scent and then getting other scents to justify the shipping. :o:wink2:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Miz you gotta watch out for Meridith. She's sneaky like this. You'll get that Goddess and you'll be wishing you had more and more and more and you'll be trying to find things you can do with it just to surround yourself with the scent.

Tis her I blame, really, for being out of room and thinking I needed to load up on that scent and then getting other scents to justify the shipping. :o:wink2:

I already had the Goddess...I did not like it. I like the Goddess from WYW. OM Goddess was too spicy I think. I just remember getting it saying this is what the fuss is about? :undecided

lol

I already had the Goddess...I did not like it. I like the Goddess from WYW. OM Goddess was too spicy I think. I just remember getting it saying this is what the fuss is about? :undecided

lol

WYW Goddess and OM Goddess are not even similiar, to me- OOB.

In fact~ the first time I bought OM Goddess, it hated it OOB, and sold it in the classifieds. Then Carrie sent me a CP soap in it, for the CT auction. I honestly had no clue what scent it was, but I was in LOVE with it.

Another reason proving~ we all state OOB reviews are worthless.

They truly are, IMO.

The Old Mill 'Goddess' I got is horrid. I don't know if I got a bad batch or what. I made a perfume oil with it thinking that it would improve in a product, and it is awful. I don't know if it's my nose or a bad batch. Very bad old lady putrid 1970s naugahyde couch smell. :eek:

Oh gosh I couldn't have been more wrong! The first time I tried to order I was having paypal probs, and the 2nd time is when the message on their site said they were not taking more orders. I just didn't go into all that detail when I posted above. But it turns out my first attempt actually went thru and I did get some FOs!

I ordered 12 and got 5. Which is better than nothing, but the main ones I wanted were among the 8 I didn't get. I got:

Ambrosia (repeat buy; got a friend hooked on products I make with this)

Blackberry Vanilla Musk (another repeat buy)

Turkish Delight

Strawberry Musk

Bacci de Miele (can someone tell me how to pronounce that?)

Scented, would you be interested in exchanging sniffies of 'Goddess' so you can check mine out and I can sniff a good one? And it may just be my sniffer so I wouldn't mind your opinion.

Darbla

WOOT! I got mine today!!!

I LURVE Goddess. Absolutely LOVE it. Woo hoo!

Love Vervaine Olive Leaf too....but still on the fence w/ Sandalwood Rose. :D

WEEEEEE....more oils I didn't need! :wink2:

Speak about the olive ... I think I ordered it too lol! The package is downstairs and I can't touch it, can't open it ... but really wanna!

Speak about the olive ... I think I ordered it too lol! The package is downstairs and I can't touch it, can't open it ... but really wanna!

Why can't you touch it? Just go go touch it. Go open it. You know you want to. Rip that baby open and sniff away. Do it, do it, do it, do it............