What are your Favorite Masculine Scents?

starring

I just got a sample of Cedar & Saffron from BCN & OOB it's very nice. I don't know if Mahogany from Daystar is a guy scent or not & I haven't used it in anything but I love it OOB. I think it could be a unisex scent. Canyon de Chelly(Daystar) seems pretty good OOB. My son's teen friends like Peak's spiced cranberry in soap. I've used mostly dupes in soap & B&B.

Pretty pricey stuff, I hope I don't like it - for my pocketbook's sake! :D

I smelled an awesome Cashmere yesterday, too! I definitely want that one.

We may need to introduce you to Flicker's Fragrance Oils lol for the Green Tweed at least ;) or Fragrances By Design.

We may need to introduce you to Flicker's Fragrance Oils lol for the Green Tweed at least ;) or Fragrances By Design.

I have the Fragrances by Design in my Bookmarks. Ran across that thread last night. I haven't looked at Flickers much, but I will do that very thing. Thanks.

Rhonda has great service too and you may find some other scents there. Just wish she had Kai back in stock. Not a men's scent, but oh my it's good. I'll be trying her Amber & Musk I think it is very soon. Hoping to find a most divine Amber out there. Pourette's was good, but there's no more Pourette.

So glad I found this thread. I've been looking for some more men's scents to add to my line-up. I'll have to give some of these a try. Can one of you tell me what 'NG' stand for? is it Natures Gate?

So far, my fav's are Blue Sugar from Fragrances by Design, and an IFT Oakmoss that I've tested.

• 1 year later...

Would you guys say that Bramble Berry's 'Black Amber and Lavender' would work for men? To me it would, but I wanted opinions before I make this up for a guy friend. Lavender is used in 'Drakkar' which is a men's scent I've always loved.

Also is patchouli amber masculine enough that men would wear it? And where is a good one? (Scented, where are you! :D )