Re: making candles - If you had ONE Christmas Wish what would it be?

I wish I owned the super candle supply house. I would give each candlemaker 10,000 credit line. I would sell every scent from every company. All the jars would be new, and cool. And really cheap. I would sell everything at cost. Because I am so rich I can afford to do that. I would not sell to the public. Shipping would be free. And I would get it to you overnight. Everytime. I would also have great classes for free, and fly everyone in free to take them. Yes.....I would pay for the motels too. I would sell color that never faded and deep pretty color. The best wicks in the world. One size fits all candles. Wax that never fails. Every scent would throw thru the whole house. No need for testing. I got this all figured out. I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D Merry Christmas to All of You

I wish I owned the super candle supply house. I would give each candlemaker 10,000 credit line. I would sell every scent from every company. All the jars would be new, and cool. And really cheap. I would sell everything at cost. Because I am so rich I can afford to do that. I would not sell to the public. Shipping would be free. And I would get it to you overnight. Everytime. I would also have great classes for free, and fly everyone in free to take them. Yes.....I would pay for the motels too. I would sell color that never faded and deep pretty color. The best wicks in the world. One size fits all candles. Wax that never fails. Every scent would throw thru the whole house. No need for testing. I got this all figured out. I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D Merry Christmas to All of You

I want to be in your wish.santalol

Cooler in the basement though. Unfinished. The wood stove keeps it comfortable, but it's still got a little chill. Is that bad? For the candles? LOL

You'll be able to make some nice rustic pillars - containers you'll have to wrap with a blanket if you don't want wet spots:wink2:

That the parents would keep an eye on their kids & not let them stick their fingers in the gel candles:angry2:

Also the one wholesale customer I want!! My goal for next year!!

OMG......my 3rd year in doing shows, I was not so nice. I started to take the candles they poked and tell the parents how much they owed me. lmao.

I want a few wholesale accounts for 2008

An unlimited credit card to buy all the supplies I need and to finish fixing up my shop so that I can get it opened after the first of the year. and A wick that works with all oils and all wax & dyes!! And Peace on Earth & Good Health for All people!!:wink2: I think that is about all! Oh and a new house, PLEASE!!:DOOPS~you said one wish!! sorry!!!!

OK I'm changing my Christmas wish! LOL

My wish is that when I get my wax and pout my first candle it comes out perfect, and the wick I picks works well with evey FO I use it with!

Even better yet, I'd like to have the ability I think, to be able to just reach my hand into a small box of assorted wicks, and have it pull out the right one for the job, that creates the perfect melt pool and gives off intense and perfect fragrance! Oh and want to wish for great cold throw as well.

Santa? Please? LOL

An unlimited credit card to buy all the supplies I need and to finish fixing up my shop so that I can get it opened after the first of the year. and A wick that works with all oils and all wax & dyes!! And Peace on Earth & Good Health for All people!!:wink2: I think that is about all! Oh and a new house, PLEASE!!:DOOPS~you said one wish!! sorry!!!!

As long as you got it all out in one breath it counts...lol

That probably would be a better alternative! :D

After all, if you used the other you might just be sitting in a corner writing poems and forgetting you have some candles to make - right? :laugh2:

Wellllllll.....:shocked2: I've never been that creative. Naaaa, I'm too addicted to candles. :D

All I can say to this is WOWSA!:whoohoo: :whoohoo: :bliss: :bliss: