What happened to Bell and Company traders cardboard air fresheners?

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Bell and Company Traders? I buy my blank air fresheners from them and went to place an order on their site and it is disabled? I found oak court but I really liked Bell.Thanksso much. Lisa:cry2:

Last time I went to her site it said there was a death in the family and they would be closed for a time. But then I read that she was changing her web provider. I always loved her stuff too. She said she made her paper for her cut outs. I too wanted to place an order. Hope everything is ok.

I realized this a month ago and bugtussle did get the info for me. I appreciated because I sure wondered what was going on. I at that time thought maybe orders were so backed up since you need to place orders a few weeks in advance. She makes to order and they are the best.

I even have the angel and people pick scents that discolor.I tell them but they don't care they just like that angel and think nothing about the discolor.In fact my sales rep showed one I sent discolored and people ordered 3.

I am thinking about a cream or else light yellow angel with next order but have almost 40 angels now that are white.

LynnS

Got this response from Bell:

"Carole,

My website came up for renewal while I was out of town for a funeral. I will be creating a new site on Yahoo, but for now I am taking orders via email and sending a Paypal invoice for the total and an estimated shipping date.

Sorry for the confusion,

Susie Bell

http://bellandcompanytrader.homestead.com/

Our hours are Monday through Friday

9:00 to 5:00 "

Yes, you can order by email. Carole

• 4 weeks later...

Susie Bell is selling her blanks through http://www.wicks-wax-scents.com/air-fresheners.html All of her blanks are there, along with her instructions and photos.

Although she is keeping her oldest customer/friends, others will be redirected to this site. Yes, the blanks do cost more, but with the rise of shipping cost, advertising cost and in general, the cost of doing business on the net, it had to happen.

Susie Bell is selling her blanks through http://www.wicks-wax-scents.com/air-fresheners.html All of her blanks are there, along with her instructions and photos.

Although she is keeping her oldest customer/friends, others will be redirected to this site. Yes, the blanks do cost more, but with the rise of shipping cost, advertising cost and in general, the cost of doing business on the net, it had to happen.

I see there is now a 100 piece minimum for the cut outs & also for the bags. Well that sucks! But at least they are still available.

Unless I am looking at it wrong, you can order a minimum of 50. Here is what it says on the opeing page:

Create Your Own Package!

50 Unscented Die Cut Shaped Car Air Fresheners for only 29.00 - plus 3.85 for shipping.

You can order ten of each shape below for a total of 50 shapes.

Let me tell you how this works, see with this package, you can order ten different shapes.........

OR 30 of one shape and 20 of another.

OR 10 of one shape and 40 of another.

OR do a 25 of one and 25 of another.

See how this works. You have a little more flexability for the shapes you desire. Your order doesn't have to be all the same shape. We just won't make any less then 10 of a shape.