Labels for Candles

I get mine at Wal Mart and put them on of top of jar. Husband is working on the round ones but is having some problems. Also they sell labels at office supply stores but Wal Mart has alot of what they have.

There are companies on-line also.I like doing my own. When I am out I can get them not far from our house and have it all set up. All I have to do is type in the scent.

LynnS

I get my labels from onlinelabel.com

I print them out myself.

You can download Avery Design Pro and design your labels in there and then print.

There are other places to order like labelbythesheet.com if you just want a few sheets of label to try (i've used both companies - even though i am loyal to onlinelabel.....labels by the sheet were the same quality).

There are other software out there as well to design your label. Publisher, Paint shop pro, Microsoft word, etc.

To have a label designed for you to be print ready with your software you can pm BizzyBs (just my suggestion) and give her some ideas on what you are looking for....you can tell her mizbizzyb sent ya - and no we are not the same person :D

And I haven't heard about the fireproof paper. :shocked2: