Non-Artificial-Smelling Straight Vanilla??

Sharon in PA

I can't seem to be satisfied with any of the vanillas I've tried...I am melting a tart right now (Flicker's Vanilla Supreme) and I THOUGHT I really liked this one, but in a melt, it smells so artificial! (I think it smells better burning, and I have a regular customer who loves it in a jar) but, DARN! I am not liking it at ALL in a melt!!! :cry2: It's so hard for me to go by OOB, cause to my nose, a LOT of the vanillas smell soooo fake that way... Is it possible that I should lighten up a bit on the load?? Would that help?

What do you all LOVE???

After never being 100% satisfied with any vanillas out there, I finally found Just Scents: Becky's Ultimate Vanlla & after that, I stopped looking. This is the one.

Do you smell something nutty in her Ultimate Vanilla?? It is not straight vanilla. It is very strong.

A very nice and true vanilla is Black Vanilla from The Scent Works.

I love CandleCocoon's Vanilla Voodoo whch is also very true and yummy, but more buttery - Black Vanilla is pure, straight, perfect.

IMO Just Scent's Ultimate Vanilla isn't very natural.