My website is almost done...

cleanglow

It's still being worked on but I thought I'd share and see what you all thought. A guy my dh works with is designing it. He's been a Saint (because I can tend to be picky) and I'm just so thankful that after a year of waiting, we are finally able to get this done!

He's working on the "Candles" page now and just waiting for me to get more photos to him.

oh, and the trademark symbol will be removed after "Cleanglow" on all of the pages. That was a just a misunderstanding. Thought I'd mention that before questions were asked. :)

Here ya go...

www.cleanglow.com

I'll eventually have a shopping cart, too. But probably not for a couple of months.

IMO, the green at the bottom of the page distracts from the otherwise beautiful color scheme. Those 2 colors have been around for quite some time now. I wouldn't worry about others using it. This is your own style.

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone.

I thought that too about the green at the bottom. It was part of the original design and might work once he's done. I want to see how it will look with brown though too. :)