** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Happy Friday! Almost Thanksgiving for the US folks - the weekends are starting to get busy aren't they. Not enough hours in the day.

More labeling to do, more lip balms to make. Lavender, tangerine, and I've got to package up my lavender bubble balls. And make my lavender bath tea - I've only got one made - that won't go far!

So a rainy lavender weekend. What's up with you?

Guest Candelishis

Busy busy busy this weekend. Working at my "real job" until 2, setting up for a craft fair that runs from 4-8 tonight. Then bartending from 8-2am, then back to the craft fair tomorrow from 8a-4p, then packing up and hauling all my stuff back home after that. then......RELAXING!!! And not making any candles or tarts the rest of the weekend. I don't wanna get burned out! And I have lots of website orders to fill next week.

Robin is right - this is SUCH a busy time!!! Need more hours in the day...

Hi Robin!

I'm waiting on more wax! Seems the people who make my wax were training someone new to take phone orders from supplies. My supplier called and placed a large order for wax and the person taking the call at Cargils entered the order to be delivered in ~2008~:mad: :mad: ! So now, I have no wax and I need to pour 250 candles for a large holiday show next weekend! My supplier is ticked, to say the very least!:rolleyes2

Still, I relay on GOD to deliver it! If anybody can, HE can!

So I've wicked up the jars and set out the scents on the pour table according to importance of pouring!

Chocolate Brownie

Lavender

Whate Tea and Ginger

Cranberry Cinnamon

Cinnamon Buns

Orange Cinnamon

Cool Citrus Basil

Clean

Blizzard

I am low or completely out of all of these scent and have a show with an attendance of 8000 next weekend. We set up the day after Thanksgiving!:lipsrseal

But I know God won't let me down!

Other than that, I continue to research CP soaps both here and on the Dish as well as lotion bases Shower wash bases and lip balm bases. I'm carefully aquiring the foundational supplies and storing them! Will get the oils and such when the time is near!

Fire:wink2:

Have my 1st craft fair next weekend, so I've made a list of things left to do:

snowballs to 'snow'

finish christmas puddings

4 nag champa pillars

4 coconut lime verbena pillars

plus 14 others undecided yet

aroma ornies

3 dipped bears

12 mince pies

6 choc chip muffins

6 iced cupcakes

and melts melts melts

oh and loads of labelling

plus I'd really love just a little sleep in there somewhere ;)

I have to print out my Fragrance list at least 25 each, to put in 3 stores where I live.

I have to make alot of tarts to stock up for my Open House in a month and for orders.

Tonight I will be pouring these.

Spice Plum Berries

Ginger Snap

Sugar Cookie

Apple Jack

Home Sweet Home

and

Sweet Orange Chili Pepper

Hope everybody has a great weekend.

Mindy :)