At first I didn't like it, but now I love it!

evesorto

I didn't like Merlot Wine from NG. I gave a 16 oz container to the Postmaster. One day I walked in and the whole building smelled of Merlot.

I went into the office and said, "That's my candle isn't it?"

She said, "Yes, I'm not supposed to be burning it in here, but it smells so good."

Funny how you don't like some scents in your own home.

I give candles to the sitter at my mother's house. I can walk in and smell my candles there when I can't smell them at my house. My sister says my whole house smells like a candle and she can't tell one scent from another! I have had people tell me they smell them when they walk up outside. My shop is built on to my house. That's what candlenose does for you:grin2:

I give candles to the sitter at my mother's house. I can walk in and smell my candles there when I can't smell them at my house. My sister says my whole house smells like a candle and she can't tell one scent from another! I have had people tell me they smell them when they walk up outside. My shop is built on to my house. That's what candlenose does for you:grin2:

So true. I can't smell a thing, most of the time.

BB's Ancient Sedona - ordered a 1oz sample and it had a heavy 'green' top note which I hate so it just set for months. Got bored one day and poured it -- once it was in the wax the green smell was replaced by the other scents in the blend. Lesson learned - get it in the wax before you judge it:wink2: