Just ordered my first TOG mold

idacandlelady

:naughty: Just don't tell my DH!:tiptoe:

:yay:I hope it is everything you all say it is. I ordered the 12/24 slab with dividers. This will be my first slab mold so I hope it is a good one.

I even threw in some of his soap dishes. Anyone try them?

I haven't made soap in a couple months, I hope I remember how,LOL.

I have that same mold,,you won't be disappointed...

I have made only 3 batches using the mold..and all mine came out great..I did notice that the one that I let set overnight, came out easier.

I am thinking because it was completely cool..

But not sure of that..Maybe Paul can chime in here on this..

I have also instead of turning my mold unside down...pull out the dividers, and at least 1 or 2 will come up with the dividers, and then you can just lift them all out...

:yay: congratulations,,,on your new mold...now get busy making some soap...:D

Hey you guys are making me blush, and I really thank all for the support. I want to provide a superior wood crafted mold that is priced well below what others are asking for something similar. The 3 weeks that have went by since I debuted the TOG 12/24 Bar Slab Mold W/Dividers and Lining System is my very favorite mold, to make, to use, to sell for a great price. All you need to do is after set-up and cooling, like 8 Granones mentioned, the soap will fall out of the mold when turned up-side-down, and all you need to do is peel off the dividers, and the bars will easily remove from the dividers! It is completely CPOP safe too, besides having a wood top. Next weekend, hopefully, I will be debuting my newest Slab Mold in this series. It is my TOG 20/40 Bar Slab Mold With Dividers, Liner system and Wood Top. It is exactly like the 12/24 Slab Mold and the baby of the group, the TOG 6/12 Slab Mold. It will hold 66 ounces for 20 bars poured to a 1" depth, and 132 ounces of oils for a double pour 2" deep to make 40 bars. So if anyone wants a really large production mold, hang on tight for a few more days!

Paul, I thought you were supposed to be taking it easy! Get some rest my man!

Thanks for you concern my friend CareBear. I have been working 6 full days per week and today I had to work this afternoon. I had 4 custom TOG 8 Wire Bar Cutters to get out in the mail tomorrow. Done.

Thanks again, I'm doing very well though, haven't felt better in a long time....:)

Paul;)

• 4 months later...