Church Craft Fair with rude neighbor...

I did a small church craft fair this weekend and had the pleasure of being next to the most obnoxious, rude lady ever. Not only was she loud and abrasive, she parked "grandma" right in the middle of the walkway between us. Thereby scaring off any customers that may have wanted to look at my candles at the end. Poor "grandma" was 93 years old! And she keept picking at the scabs on her face :eek: She kept complaining that it was cold and that she wanted to go home. The lady keep telling her she couldn't leave her a home because she would end up on the floor. Then she would say mean things to her in her ear, the mean ladys whole face would go red, she was obviously so disgusted with her. It was very sad.

I had one of my warmers on and it filled the whole room with scent but every time someone came over to see what scent it was or to look at my candles she would say "oh yeah, i smelled it at first to...but i don't even smell it anymore" very loudly too. I wanted to knock her out!

she had the worst jokes, she kept telling everyone who came by her life story of how she is closing her store down and that she has been closing her store down for two years now and that she is selling everything for $10, but don't tell anybody...it is a secret! ha ha ha ha....like that was actually funny. :mad:

aaaaawwww!!! I could not wait to get out of there. At least the next day she parked grandma inside her booth and she was a little better the next day. At least she stop commenting on my candles.

thanks for letting me vent. Here is a picture of poor grandma....she looks like she wants to knock my candles down. :undecided

post-4649-139458437181_thumb.jpg

That lady must have been at the craft show my best friend did last weekend. Made comments about her stuff and had a mouth like a sailor. Thankfully she was up a few booths but made it a point to walk by quite often and then even sent her husband over to the booth to buy something for my friend lol

Oh my, grandma does look like she'd like to knock your candles over:wink2:

It's obvious she didn't want to be there, and I don't blame her, it can be pretty boring sitting at a craft show all day doing nothing.

Your display looks great though, nice and neat and elegant.

How unfortuante,,, especially with your great display!!

Each vendor pays for booth space, and that lady was definately not using booth space to park her grandma, it was part of the public space. She should have been contained inside her booth all the time , away from your nice things.

Grrrrr..rude people :mad:

I can't see pictures on this forum, unless they are a direct link. Hope you didn't get too close to "grandma" as even though I can't see the picture, the "scabs" were mostly likely a staph infection, so I hope you didn't get too close. I work in assisted living and it's very prominent. Hope your next show is much better!