First day of show

foxhill

Some of you may remember that last week my plumber bought all of my soap that I had made. So I whipped up three batches for my show this week. This is the first time I have ever had the soaps in my shows and I sold all of them by 11:30 a.m.!!!!! I cannot believe it...I also sold out of all but 3 bottles of lotion, so I whipped up a little batch tonight so I'll have some for tomorrow. I am the only person with B&B stuff and htat makes a huge difference! So far today I did about 4 times booth fee!

Today was the candle day! I ended up with 2 lotions left, I sold all of the lotions that I made last night today. Sold all of my shea butter and everything else in honeycocomango scent from BCN, only sold 1 christmas scent, go figure. Sold lots of candy corn candles though! I also sold all but 4 lip balms. This was the first year I took injected bears and I sold 4 of them, so I was happy with that. I ended up doing over $500, and considering this is a 2-day show at the hospital I work at I think that was great! Booth fee was only $35 for 2 days! I am so excited. This is the best I have ever done at that particular show!