Good first day of a 2-day

Georgia

Phew! My faith in craft shows and shoppers has been restored. After the disasterous show last week, I was pretty aprehensive going into this show (another huge show at a high school - 2 gyms, 4 hallways and a cafeteria full of crafters) This is my second year doing this show and last year was not all that great.

I have more than doubled last year's sales on day one of this year. :yay: I had some repeat customers who remembered me from last year. That is always a wonderful pick-me-up. I'm feeling pretty good again!

Oh! I was giving out tealights - I told them they could keep it or return it to me for 10% off their purchase. There was a label on the bottom with my booth number. So far, I haven't gotten any back but I haven't really lost anything by trying.

I'm glad you've had a good show so far. I am also doing a 2 day show this

weekend. This is my third year doing this show, my total sales today have beat the past 2 years and I still have a day to go.

:yay: Pam F

Sunday was slower, but still good.

I had one lady heming and hawing about some gift baskets. She really liked them but couldn't commit. After trying everything I knew, I gave her the tealight and told her she could keep it or bring it back to me for 10% off her purchase. She grinned, thanked me and said she would be back. I never saw her again.

I gave out 20 tealights - each worth 10% off - and never saw any of them again. sheesh!