Bert's Heaven Scent Average Cost

roady

Just wanted to share my figuring on Bert's prices. My average cost per ounce WITH shipping was 84 cents per ounce.:yay: Ummmmm..... could someone pinch me please :shocked2: because I must be dreamin'.

I ordered:

Christmas Pear

Andes Mint

Evergreen

Old Fashioned Sugar Cookie

Pumpkin Custard Spice

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Angel Type

I've only poured the Pumpkin one so far and waiting on the cure...ewww I hate the waiting. I don't have one complaint on the ones I haven't poured yet. If they are only half as good in my wax as they smell still in the bottle, my pocketbook is in BIG trouble and I mean BIG. And Bert, you will get tired of hearing me say this... THX!

Just thought I'd share,

Chantel

Hi!

I have been buying from Bert for over a year now and have at least 75 bottles of her oils, I don't have a single one that that I would say was not a good thrower for me! She got awesome prices and she really is a super sweet person with excellent customer service! I love helping out the little man... or woman!:) Have a great night!

Michele

I've got a Bert order on it's way and the price is going to save my butt on a big order that I have to make for Xmas. Customer ordered 60 pillars and wanted a big discount which I agreed to since he bought 20 pillars last month. Using other oils I would still make a bit of a profit but with the price of Bert's oil, I'll definately walk away happy!!

Ok, People, definately want to add to the list of Bert's winners:

Eggnog

Christmas Tree-Ooo, lovin' this one!

Raspberry

Paradise (more of a summer, beach type scent, but great and a great thrower!)

Vanilla Latte (also try mixing this 50/50 w/ a pumpkin!)

Lemon Biscotti (BIG seller!)

Pumpkin Custard Spice-not AS spicy when burning, warm and yummy!

Apple Cinnamon- more apple than cinnamon, more of a cider scent! (I mix this w/ ICS Pumpkin Pie Filling to make my current favorite scent!)

Christmas Pear-can definately be re-named for use yr. round! Creamy, yummy sweet spice and pear!

Raspberry Brulee- (reminds me a lot of CS Wildberry Mousse)

Oatmeal Cinna Crunch- I am currently testing this 50/50 w/ FOH Caramel Dip, smelled sooo good when I poured it!)

All of these throw great in my 50/50, I wick up on: Lemon Biscotti, Vanilla Latte, and Pumpkin Custard Spice!

I will be testing her Sasafrass (not sure how to spell this!) Cherry, and Cranberry next! Pured Redwood and Cedar, have to burn it yet... a very clean scent, would be good as a men's soap, IMO!

Just out of curiousity-are any of you using soy?

There is another thread maybe a few down that has a lot of burn reviews and a good number from soy users...HTH!

Hopefully those folks can shoot Bert a line and let her know what's working for them and she can add it to her scent descriptions page...

Why would you even agree to such a thing in the first place :laugh2:

You ladies just kill me :laugh2: I do have to agree with Pam tho - you have to show them men who's boss LOL

I work full time and have my own check book and he his, so that's a plus. But also my guy is so laid back, he would never deny me anything, so I guess I am very lucky. Don't get me wrong tho, he still knows who's boss and if mama is happy, everybody is happy :P

You ladies just kill me :laugh2: I do have to agree with Pam tho - you have to show them men who's boss LOL

I work full time and have my own check book and he his, so that's a plus. But also my guy is so laid back, he would never deny me anything, so I guess I am very lucky. Don't get me wrong tho, he still knows who's boss and if mama is happy, everybody is happy :P

lol well I agreed only because I have so many that just sit there so I thought yeah I will work through what I got.

I have TOTAL control over our checkbook so much so that he hasnt even seen it in at least 5 years. He knows just to keep working so the deposits keep coming:laugh2: I just recently went back to work part time after 9 years of being at home and I have 3 checks that are still sealed and in the envelope cause hey that is "my" money so I will spend it how I want. He is usually laid back but all men have there moments and last night well I wasnt having his moment. (hey its a good excuse to get on the bert scent train)

I have TOTAL control over our checkbook so much so that he hasnt even seen it in at least 5 years. He knows just to keep working so the deposits keep coming:laugh2: I just recently went back to work part time after 9 years of being at home and I have 3 checks that are still sealed and in the envelope cause hey that is "my" money so I will spend it how I want. He is usually laid back but all men have there moments and last night well I wasnt having his moment. (hey its a good excuse to get on the bert scent train)

OMG - I love you! You go girl!! lol

Ok, People, definately want to add to the list of Bert's winners:

Eggnog

Christmas Tree-Ooo, lovin' this one!

Raspberry

Paradise (more of a summer, beach type scent, but great and a great thrower!)

Vanilla Latte (also try mixing this 50/50 w/ a pumpkin!)

Lemon Biscotti (BIG seller!)

Pumpkin Custard Spice-not AS spicy when burning, warm and yummy!

Apple Cinnamon- more apple than cinnamon, more of a cider scent! (I mix this w/ ICS Pumpkin Pie Filling to make my current favorite scent!)

Christmas Pear-can definately be re-named for use yr. round! Creamy, yummy sweet spice and pear!

Raspberry Brulee- (reminds me a lot of CS Wildberry Mousse)

Oatmeal Cinna Crunch- I am currently testing this 50/50 w/ FOH Caramel Dip, smelled sooo good when I poured it!)

All of these throw great in my 50/50, I wick up on: Lemon Biscotti, Vanilla Latte, and Pumpkin Custard Spice!

I will be testing her Sasafrass (not sure how to spell this!) Cherry, and Cranberry next! Pured Redwood and Cedar, have to burn it yet... a very clean scent, would be good as a men's soap, IMO!

Stop it Sharon!!!!!! Just kidding...I'm going crazy with all these good scents. I guess I'm going to have to go back through the list (and all the threads) to see if I missed any other good ones!

lol well I agreed only because I have so many that just sit there so I thought yeah I will work through what I got.

If they set for over a month, you're supposed to put them out of site.:cheesy2:

My box should be here any day now. I ordered a big bottle of sandalwood to use for blending. I plan on using up a couple bottles of vanilla that have been hiding in a dark corner for a while -- I think I have three bottles of various Rose FO somewhere that can be blended with the S'wood.

Besides Xmas is just around the corner and that's a great time to make gifts for the family and it will give me room to shift some more out of sight and put new ones in their place :laugh2:

Did you ever think when you joined this forum that you would learn so many ways to hide fo from the DH?

I don't hide anything from DH...I'm just a very organized person :laugh2: And I make sure he has a good supply of his fav soap..he hasn't had to buy shaving cream for over year...it's called pandering?

• 2 weeks later...

I use 90 % 415 10% comfort blend and have had great success with

blueberry

fall harvest

pumpkin custard spice (yummy)

jack frost

fall festival not my favorite scent but throws good

magnolia ( I'm not a floral person but has great throw for some reason when this one burns turns a pretty light green in my wax tho I did not use dye)

cinnamon nutmeg and cloves has done well for me

Fruit punch pretty good

I wood have to say that orange spice is the only one I was disappointed with as it did not throw well in my soy But I have been mixing it with cloves from ng and then it is great she sent a couple of trial size too but I can't remember right off what they were but I know one was something with moon:laugh2: in it and it did great I think that is a pretty good record since I order some oils that cost a lot more and there are some real duds in those