Bert's Heaven Scent Average Cost

roady

Just wanted to share my figuring on Bert's prices. My average cost per ounce WITH shipping was 84 cents per ounce.:yay: Ummmmm..... could someone pinch me please :shocked2: because I must be dreamin'.

I ordered:

Angel Type

I've only poured the Pumpkin one so far and waiting on the cure...ewww I hate the waiting. I don't have one complaint on the ones I haven't poured yet. If they are only half as good in my wax as they smell still in the bottle, my pocketbook is in BIG trouble and I mean BIG. And Bert, you will get tired of hearing me say this... THX!

Just thought I'd share,

Chantel

Have you poured the angel type yet- would be interested to know what you thought, at that price i am going to order some :smiley2:

I see Sharon's description of the Christmas Pear as follows: "Christmas Pear -can definately be re-named for use yr. round! Creamy, yummy sweet spice and pear!"

I've tried SOO many pears and they all smell...sour or just plain bad to my nose. Is this one REALLY good and have any of you tried Bert's Pearberry and/or Fresh pear...to com"pear"? <grin> :laugh2:

Also, has anyone tried the Black Cherry from Bert?

Mt Annie

==============

Ok, People, definately want to add to the list of Bert's winners:

Eggnog

Christmas Tree-Ooo, lovin' this one!

Raspberry

Paradise (more of a summer, beach type scent, but great and a great thrower!)

Vanilla Latte (also try mixing this 50/50 w/ a pumpkin!)

Lemon Biscotti (BIG seller!)

Pumpkin Custard Spice-not AS spicy when burning, warm and yummy!

Apple Cinnamon- more apple than cinnamon, more of a cider scent! (I mix this w/ ICS Pumpkin Pie Filling to make my current favorite scent!)

Christmas Pear-can definately be re-named for use yr. round! Creamy, yummy sweet spice and pear!

--------snip--------------

Have you poured the angel type yet- would be interested to know what you thought, at that price i am going to order some :smiley2:

I poured it in paraffin and burned it for a while last night - not unhappy with it at all :) but will burn it some more today.