New Tart Burner Jar

HeavenScentU

Do the kits from Colonial Tin include the mason jar? Anyone ever order these from them and know?? I saw these in the Country Sampler Magazine and loved them! I am going to order some in...mainly for Christmas Gifts and am not real sure what is all included in the kit? TIA!!

I can't get into Colonial Tin.. They won't send me access. It says I should get it within 48 hrs.:waiting: My tax id # is current... so I don't know what is going on.

WOW..I signed up yesterday afternoon and had mine in my email this morning. Did you check your spam file??

I just finished making this a couple of days ago and have no idea on how much to charge for them, but if anyone makes them out there I would appreciate any pricing suggestions. I love it and hopefully my customers will too. TIA

[ATTACH]13505[/ATTACH]

Cute!

What does everyone think about doing a coop for these? would we save any money?

My registration has been accepted so I can order from them.

I'm just not sure $$ wise if we would save? At least we could get a few different patterns instead of just 4 of the same kind.

I don't want a HUGE coop, but i could do a "small" one for a few of us, if there were enough interested.

Let me know what you think? I guess I should do a gauging interest thread on the coop section-i'll do that later. right now i need to feed my kids!!!:P

Heather

I don't think they sell the parts like the chimney, but I had the chance to give them a call today and they are out of alot of sizes and styles until Nov. 25th. :sad2: Sue said they can't keep them in stock which is understandable, especially this time of year. I would give them a call before trying to place an order online. They haven't updated the website. They seem to just have the half gallon sizes left.

I don't think they sell the parts like the chimney, but I had the chance to give them a call today and they are out of alot of sizes and styles until Nov. 25th. :sad2: Sue said they can't keep them in stock which is understandable, especially this time of year. I would give them a call before trying to place an order online. They haven't updated the website. They seem to just have the half gallon sizes left.

That's too late for me. My last craft show is on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Maybe later we could do a coop. They are a cute idea though!!!

Heather