Seeking teachers

Scented

• 4 weeks later...

Great news about Hawaiiansun :)

I would like to see decorative painting, just a personal thing. I did some about ten years ago when my kids were real little. Then I started candles and it went to the wayside :( It was always so relaxing but I am not naturally good at it so I like to see as many tips as I can :) Put it to you this way, it would be something I probably wouldn't be able to sell LOL. I don't know if many here are interested in it. Just a thought on my part.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

If you wanted a back-asswards (aka lefty) to teach a crochet class I might be up for it.

I just know as a lefty, trying to learn anything from a book written for righties is a pain in my heiny. I was lucky to have another lefty teach me and would be willing to pass along some knowledge.

Now if only I could figure out knitting.

That's just where you take pictures of and explain the process of something in a series of threads, right? Or do you actually teach through a webcam? Cause that I couldn't do (no technology and kids screaming and running pretty much always).

I have a few things I could probably put together.

I could do a quilted purse/tote thing.

Or, I could do photo to fabric transfer and then use the fabric to make a wallhanging or something.

Anita makes great socks! I am still using the ones she gave me 2, no must be 3 years ago! Come on Anita - unless you are too busy with that new hubby!

Debbie

I hear ya! Still using mine too! I've been after her, but she's working on getting somethings moved to her new place. Hoping she'll be back into the swing soon!

We do have HawaiianSun on a bracelet. Just need to pin her down on a date lol.

:shocked2: :shocked2: Ok I'm going on vacation next week and will be back on the 21st. Pin me down for a Saturday in June. When I get back from vacation I'll pm you and you let me know what you need from me to get started, directions, supplies etc;

:shocked2: :shocked2: Ok I'm going on vacation next week and will be back on the 21st. Pin me down for a Saturday in June. When I get back from vacation I'll pm you and you let me know what you need from me to get started, directions, supplies etc;

Whoa...wait....do this on a day/time I can attend - lol.