Off to the show I go go go...

First show since April and I always love this one! Mainly b/c of my neighbors. They are two brothers who own a company which is not at all arts and crafts, but they network. They are big members of the chamber and are always a sponsor, so they give them a booth. I think this is my fifth (???) year next to them. Anyway, they are a RIOT and we have so much fun. I get an email from them this week:

Yo, you bring cups, ice, coke. We will bring crown. Beer has too many calories. See ya Saturday.

:laugh2:Oh Lordy... Last year this was a great show for me. I hope I am too busy again to partake of the low-calorie beverages with them. The show I did in April was a slow one, so I am anxious about this one.

The best part is this one is local. My hubby and his friend have been down there since 5 setting up. I just get to roll up with the candles. Life is grand! :yay:

Well, sounds like a wonderful place to be~ just show up, have cocktails, make money and enjoy time with friends? Priceless. I don't do shows, but if I lived closer, I'd definitely come down with Kim and help you. Can't say any work would get done, but you'd do some serious selling and probably have to hire a cabana boy [oh the pain :laugh2:]. Gotta take the good with the bad, right? LMAO!!

Knock em' dead, M! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Oh my....amazing, amazing, AMAZING show. I was worried given my last two shows being so much lower than normal. I kid you not...it was constant today...I don't think I stopped moving, wrapping, making change all day. I did not sit down once except for when I ran across the street to take a potty break. My neighbors were nice enough to make me drinks and just set them near me...lol. I do three really big shows a year and this one has always been a great one. I didn't even get to walk around...I think there was one other candle person there from what others told me. Anyway, I am BEYOND freaking exhausted and all I want is a bath and bed!!!! I think a foot rub would be better than hanky panky right now. I bet I could toss a $20 at my hubby and talk him into it...lol. (Kidding...I betcha he would do it for free.) I am already salivating about the supplies I am going to buy on Monday...lol.