Enchanted Forest's wax batching spreadsheet

Okay - I had a bit of a shock this morning when my journey to the enchanted forest website ended up at a blank "go-daddy" page. I have been spoiled rotten by their wax batching spreadsheet... and now it's gone!?!

Did any kind soul in candletech-land think smarter then I did and save their calculations? I would love to have a working copy of that excel spreadsheet!!

Thanks!

• 4 years later...
Yes and unfortunately I pretty much gave them my first born, including the right to post things as me, to get this download, before I saw your post, mzphee. Now I have to figure out how to take it back. BEWARE EVERYONE!

aw sorry to hear that I will keep searching and if I find a legit one I will post

I am so sorry, I didn't know that it was a pay download....I was just doing a search and I could see the document and verify it was the same one. so so sorry.

its okay at least I got to see what it was :) im going to keep searching for another one..thanks anyway