Mulberry????

I asked for a sample of Mulberry during a recent CS order. To me this is a familiar scent to a lot of people, I think the candlelights brand carried or carries it and it is popular. This is a scent that I would of never of thought of trying but I got some inquireres about it. I hope CS has a good one.

Natalie

I love Chemmesence' mulberry. Mulberry used to be one of the top sellers. But I think it got old. I have found that it sells more in the fall for me. If you want mulberry spice, add a little cinnamon. Also Vanilla Mulberry is very good. And I also added some sweet orange and called it Citrus and Berries. Can't keep that one on the shelf.

The best Mulberry I have ever smelled out of bottle or in a candle is from

a ebay seller...Amditributors...he says his oils are IFT oils..

I have bought his mulberry, and its smell is wonderful, but I could never get a real strong HT with my all soy GB 415..Its CT was great, just a disappointing HT

I know that others use different type of waxes..so you might try getting a sample of it and try..it might work good for you...