If you could only have 1 christmas fo............

Wick'n'Wax

what would it be. Which one can't you live without? (apart from eggnog).

I'm only doing 3 christmas fo's, just haven't got the money to go buying more at the minute, if that changes at a later date, I'll look at more.

I have eggnog and love it, I like christmas rumball, but its very similar to eggnog (well to me anyway). I don't like christmas splendour, yuck.

I've had a few xmas samples and just can't decide.

so if you could only have one, that either you or your customers can't live without, which one?

also, I want a cinnamon, but the straight forward cinnamon on its own, is far too overpowering and in your face for me, is there a milder one out there?

getting small bottles of things like mince pie and christmas pudding, for novelty candles too.

what would it be. Which one can't you live without? (apart from eggnog).

I'm only doing 3 christmas fo's' date=' just haven't got the money to go buying more at the minute, if that changes at a later date, I'll look at more.

I have eggnog and love it, I like christmas rumball, but its very similar to eggnog (well to me anyway). I don't like christmas splendour, yuck.

I've had a few xmas samples and just can't decide.

so if you could only have one, that either you or your customers can't live without, which one?

also, I want a cinnamon, but the straight forward cinnamon on its own, is far too overpowering and in your face for me, is there a milder one out there?

getting small bottles of things like mince pie and christmas pudding, for novelty candles too.[/quote']

Cinnamon Vanilla from JS is really nice and a dupe to the Body Shops'.

lots of suggestions there, thanks. I get my oils from the UK, easier that way for me, I have a lovely lady I get them from.

Cranberry sounds nice. Was trying to avoid anythin that had a sharp piney, treey smell.

I'd love to try that Amish Harvest one, keep seeing and hearing about it on here, wonder if I can get that in the UK, will have a try.

Jack Frost sounds nice, but am weary of chocolate ones.

One????? Don't you know I am a candlemaker? We can't have ONE choice.:D Ok, I absolutely love to mix pine and cranberry. Most people can't guess it, but I sell it like crazy. I think it smells the most like Christmas. I want to have a candle that smells like my childhood Christmas'. And this is the closest. Ok, I did. That is a first for me.

One????? Don't you know I am a candlemaker? We can't have ONE choice.:D Ok, I absolutely love to mix pine and cranberry. Most people can't guess it, but I sell it like crazy. I think it smells the most like Christmas. I want to have a candle that smells like my childhood Christmas'. And this is the closest. Ok, I did. That is a first for me.

And you call that what?

i keep coming back to millcreek's chestnuts & brown sugar. love it, super strong throw.

for a cinnamon scent try millcreek's cinnamon/vanilla it's a sweet creamy cinnamon.

if you have vanilla & peppermint you can make your own jack frost, for mrs. jack frost mix black cherry & peppermint.