I have good Karma

Meridith

I was inspired by Grumpy's swirls when I made this. Salt bar scented with OT's Karma; swirled with 4 different colors, SS - orange marmalade, electric kiwi, muted red and false blue.

The pictures are not the greatest. The first one is last night in the mold. Then unmolded.

post-121-139458434425_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458434428_thumb.jpg

post-121-139458434431_thumb.jpg

Bu-tee-ful! :D

May I ask, how many ounces are those bars? And is that a Kelsei mold?

They are about 5.5 oz each. I made these in my 18 bar Kelsie mold using 3lbs of oils and 3lbs of salts. I usually use my 9 bar Kelsie and use 2lbs of oils to 2lbs of salts yielding me bars that weigh close to 8 oz each. I love the size. I'm still working to figure out what size batch to make in the larger mold to get the size bars I want.

I think the Kelsie molds are ideal for salt bars. I just wish I could get the dividers all the way down but the salt prevents it so you have rougher edges on the bottom of the bars. But they easily unmold and I don't have to cut.

Beeee-U-Ti-Fulll! :D Love the colors! You've inspired me to get my ass in gear and break in my Kelsei mold and try a multi color swirl!! I've only used my MC mold for my salt bars, they make nice chunky bars too, but gotta love not lining the molds!!..lol

Great job! :bow:

Sharon

Is that bright yellowishness electric kiwi? Goodness that is electric, shocking and I'm gonna try it lol! I used the marmalade too! Love the orange from it!! I gotta peer at that muted red some more too. I can't find a straight up red lol!

These are gorgeous! Great job! Now what was your secret not to get mush on all the colors lol! ;):D

I wanted to add ... you have great karma!