I need some reviews on the following:

(I use Calsoy CB-3)

Autumn Celebration

Cornucopia

I'll Be Home for Christmas

Tis Christmas

Vanilla Rum Raisin Balls

Apache Tears

I ran a search and did not find much on these. Also, if there is any FO's that you recommend from Day Star please let me know. I have never ordered from them. Thanks in advance!

~Holly

I'll Be Home for Christmas is my favorite fo ever! It's strong and just smells wonderful spicy (but not too spicy - just right).

She has a lot that I love but the standouts for me are:

Vanilla Bean Noel

Cuppa Chai (this is also one of my favorites)

Shampure (Aveda dupe and is dead on)

Stacey at Daystar is wonderful with customer service and shipping and all her oils that I've tried are top notch. And she has an awesome, unique selection.

Jen

I love every oil I have gotten from Stacy. I love the Vanilla Rum Raisin Balls, her Ultimate Vanilla is the best vanilla I have ever tried, I like her Cinnamon Sugar Biscotti, Cranberry Banana Jam, Cozy Lil Store, Cinnamon Baklava and I cant think of the others but you cant go wrong with her oils.:)

Thanks everyone for your reviews! :) I placed an order today and now forget if I ordered the I'll Be Home for Christmas. I ordered the sample pack and can't even remember now. I will have to email her to find out.

Here is what I ordered

I'll Be Home for Christmas -- I think

Banana Spiced Bread

Ultimate Vanilla

Classic Mulberry

Cinnamon Glazed Baklava

and I also ordered Apache tears. I will order again soon and try some of the other ones you all mentioned. I look forward to receiving and testing her oils.

Thanks again.

~Holly

Hi Kim,

Is that your Pug in the picture? He/she is adorable/precious! :) I had a Pug named Pugsy. She was my sweetheart. Unfortunately, she was taken by a mountain lion in April this year when I let her out around 11:30 at night to go potty after making candles. :cry2: I was devasted and I still miss her. She slept with me every night and was my "shadow". I love Pugs!

Hi Kim,

Is that your Pug in the picture? He/she is adorable/precious! :) I had a Pug named Pugsy. She was my sweetheart. Unfortunately, she was taken by a mountain lion in April this year when I let her out around 11:30 at night to go potty after making candles. :cry2: I was devasted and I still miss her. She slept with me every night and was my "shadow". I love Pugs!

Hi Holly- Not my pug..just a pic I found online. I wish it was mine though. I want one so bad, but can't have one until I move. :cry2: I think they are just the cutest things!! Sorry to hear about Pugsy.:cry2: Are you thinking about getting another one?

Hi Kim,

I would love to have another one but I worry about the same thing happening again. We ended up getting another Lab (yellow) for our Chocolate Lab. They have become the dynamic duel. lol So right now, that is a handful. I still miss having a Pug. She was the first one I ever had and they are wonderful companions. My neighbor's daughter ended up giving them a pug for father's day. He is adorable and every time I see him I think of Pugsy. Maybe someday I will get another one. They are expensive too. Maybe someday you can get one. :)

Hi Jen,

Thank you so much for the offer. I emailed Stacy last night asking her to let me know if I had ordered it or not. She said that I did not and that she was going to give me that one for my free sample, which is so nice of her. I had ordered the Cin. Buns instead -- forgetting about the Christmas one. Thanks again! :) ~Holly

• 4 weeks later...