Question about tents for craft fairs

cleanglow

I got 1000 "thank you" T-shirt bags from Sams Club. They will last me forever!

As for the tent, it depends on how many shows you are doing. I usually only do 1 or 2 outdoor shows a year. I got my First Up from Walmart for $100, the sides were $35. I did spray it with Scotchguard waterproofing.

If you are going to be doing several shows, I recommend the EZup. It's a big more expensive, but more durable.

I have the First Up from Walmart and have seen LOTS of them at the few shows I've done thus far. The only thing I don't like about it is that it takes 2 people to put it up, so I can never do an outside show by myself. But other than that, it is great and it only cost $87.

As for bags, I get mine at Papermart. I have the rope handle bags, and people really seem to appreciate them. They provide a more upscale look and I can't tell you how many people were pleasantly surprised to see them when I packed up their stuff. A little extra goes a long way. ;)

Thanks for the replies and info. It has helped me out tremendously already!

I'm going to check out paper mart and some of the other packaging sites, too. As much as I'd love to buy the plastic bags, having "Lighten Up Naturally" on my candle would be, umm, odd I guess. I'm sure you all understand what I mean. I don't claim to be "100% Natural" when it comes to my candles, but in my other world (life outside of candles), lol, I try to stay as "green" as I can. Does that make ANY sense? Could be the wine talking/typing. :smiley2:

Just bought my tent on Wednesday from Sam's ... $149.95 - with 4 zippered sides! Have also bought the T-Shirt bags from there as back-ups ... buy most bags from Papermart or Nashville Wraps (trying to avoid them right now - really great looking holiday bags!!) :D