more soaps with water discount

elle110

Ok, new addictiion, I LOVE using the water discount, especially since I read more about it on the tutorial and went to the suggested website which discusses it. I cannot believe how firm these bars are using this method, almost have to unmold and cut a lot sooner than I am used to.

So, I used a 40% lye solution (oh, I cannot believe how brave I am being) and also I should note that probably half of my stock was CP and the other half M&P but I am switching everything but Amazing Grace to CP and these are the first 3 that got switched. I am also doing the getting the lye water ready one day and making soap with room temp lye the next day, I was able to make batches yesterday in little time at all. YEAH:yay:

I also am experimenting use less FO, I usually used the max amount because my clients love strong smelling soap but I have reduced my amount of that to a little over 1/2 oz pp of soap and cannot believe how wonderful they smell, I actually think some of them are more rounded out at the lesser amounts. Soooo, here they are:

Oatmeal Milk & Honey, with goat milk (powdered), honey and oats lightly scented in OMH

[ATTACH]2117[/ATTACH]

Angel Thierry Mugler dupe with irridescent glitter on top, smells unbelievable, even better in CP the M&P

[ATTACH]2118[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2119[/ATTACH]

Lemongrass Sage with Poppyseeds (also has silk fibers added) smells fresh and invigorating

[ATTACH]2120[/ATTACH]

post-163-139458382544_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458382545_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458382546_thumb.jpg

post-163-139458382547_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...