Peaks French Vanilla Amber

8-GRAN-ONES

If you ladies have not tried this FO,,you are missing out..

I beleve this a my favorite smell..I just love it.

It does well in my Gb 415..

I have it way back in my bathroom and I can smell

it all the way to my living room, I have had it burning

maybe 30 min..:D This wax has been a challange

but when I find one the throws, it does it well..

If you ladies have not tried this FO,,you are missing out..

I beleve this a my favorite smell..I just love it.

It does well in my Gb 415..

I have it way back in my bathroom and I can smell

it all the way to my living room, I have had it burning

maybe 30 min..:D This wax has been a challange

but when I find one the throws, it does it well..

This is a great oil. It does well in my soy -- double wicked candles --has a great throw! However, I am bummed. I just tested it in the Taylored 50/50 that I use once in awhile for specialty one wicked jars and I did not get a good throw. I may have to try another wick. The wick seemed fine until the end of the burn -- a little big. I smelled it after I blew it out. :undecided I really want it to work in this wax in this specialty jar. I just hate when this happens, but I will give another wick a try, but don't think it is going to help much. For some reason I never seem to get a REAL GOOD throw in one wicked candles to my nose, but this one was way to light.

P.S. I am curious as to how it would do in the Taylored 50/50 in a double wicked candle. I should try it just to see if it is the one wick that is the culprit and not so much that it does not throw in this wax at all.

I do love that FO as well! Did a whole bunch in smaller containers and renamed it Amber Vanilla. I wish I could say that they sold well, but everyone at work kinda blew right by Valentine's this year. Strangely enough I did sell quite a few at the craft show right before Mother's Day. Oh well!